Seeking how to install vinyl plank flooring on YouTube will not take a lot of time. You can see the people practicing to install it from many various YouTubers. Learning how to install vinyl plank flooring as a beginner is easier indeed and understandable. Even though, some sources do not add the information on writing form. Therefore, you should see it on the internet such as on this page. Save all information and then check it on YouTube!
Vinyl Plank Flooring Ideas as New Affordable Luxury Flooring Style
Vinyl plank flooring becomes one of the alternative ways to get a new luxury floor outlook at an affordable cost. It appears in various styles like wood and tile and all interior and areas can use this synthetic material. For your information, vinyl is 100% use plastic as the material so it is superior resistance to moisture. Living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, mudroom, home office, and until powder room are suitably installing this flooring.
Beginners, how do you install it?
The vinyl plank material is more superior if compare to the laminate floor style. Beginners do not doubt to try adorning you living with this trendy flooring idea. This page will guide you to install it like a professional. Now, see what do you should have before stepping to the instructions:
- Prepare your budget for about $250-400 and a total time of 4 hours. It needs an intermediate level where the working time spends 3 hours for about 120 square feet. Those are things that you should prepare for your project matric.
- Next, you still prepare some supplies and tools like straight edge, tape measure, utility knife, and fine-tooth saw. Alongside that, do not forget the main ingredient of best vinyl plank flooring.
Finally, time to install the vinyl tile or wood plank flooring comes. Here, what to do:
- Firstly, plan the layout of the floor that you will install, later on.
- Secondly, remove the door trim, quarter-round, baseboard, and casing to ease your installing way.
- Cut the face of the plank using the fine-tooth saw or utility knife.
- Go on cutting the back of the plank. Invert the vinyl plank surface to fold it and let it snap off. Alternatively, use the utility knife to finish the cutting process.
- Connect the floor by attaching end-to-end and side-by-side where one plank lies flat on the subfloor. Meanwhile, you hold the other boards to place to receive grooves. Undertake the same method for the second plank.
- Next, you will make cuts from tin snips or heavy-duty scissors for protrusions.
- Install the plank at an angle by holding the cut-out plank upward. Then, fold the plank slowly until it locks into the place.
- Reinstall the base and the trim again and see the result. None aware that it is not tile or wood.
Installing vinyl plank flooring is the best way to have a trendy floor without spending much money. It also the best way to have a more aesthetic floor without wasting time and mind. Take it as your DIY flooring project and your family amazes with your performance. Good luck!